Bradford Fireseal Party Wall Insulation Batts - 1200mm x 168mm
Bradford Fireseal Party Wall Batt is an insulation material specially formulated to provide fire protection. Bradford Fireseal Fire Party Wall Batt is manufactured from a molten mixture of natural rock and recycled blast furnace waste products, bonded with thermosetting resin. The product has remarkable resistance to shrinkage at temperatures encountered in fire conditions. This stability is well beyond that of normal rockwool or glasswool insulation materials.
The product is generally used between a party wall and roofing material and can also be used as fire seal between the edge of a floor slab and the façade of a building.
|Thickness||Dimensions||Pieces per pack||Lineal metres per pack|
|100mm||1200mm x 168mm
Bradford Fireseal Party Wall Batt is designed for installation in Party Wall vertical joints applications only, maintaining 10% compression. Its purpose is to meet the requirements for fire resistance between adjacent tenancies, as set out in building codes and ordinances.
Features and Benefits
- Highly durable insulation product
- Remarkable resistance to shrinkage at high temperatures encountered in fire conditions
- Easily cut and formed to fit into tight applications
- Excellent and cost effective fire insulation • Performance is not adversely effected from contact with water
- Non combustible
- Biosoluble and safe to use product